Monday, January 14, 2013

January Printable

I'm working on lots of new ideas for the blog and this is one of them - FREE PRINTABLES! Cute little designs you can download and print right from my blog just for fun!

Just click the button on the right sidebar and all of the posts with printables will show up.




Since January is Billy's birthday month I designed for him with a distinguished mustache.

Click the image below to download the printable.


I'm testing this whole download thing out so let me know if you have issues and I'll do my best to resolve them as quickly as possible. 

**All free printables from my blog are for personal use only. You may link to them from your blog or website but please do not offer them for direct download from your blog or website and please do not sell them. Thank you!**


No comments: