Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pursuit of the dream

I've mentioned a couple of times recently that I am working hard 
pursuing a new part of my artistic journey. 

I'm not sure I've ever had to work so hard
to birth something before. Every step has been a
learning process. New effort given towards
a dream that's kept me alive all my life.
That thing nagging that was always in my heart,
that voice that wouldn't be silenced
is now being given a platform from which to be heard.

It will still be a few weeks, I'm sure, before
I can share all the details. Like I said, I am learning 
every step of the way with this but I am so 
excited to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

I hope you'll join me over at my newest Facebook Page
while I am finishing up the last of the details of my new venture. 
I'll be giving updates there of my progress. 
Please, like it, please please :)


No comments: