Monday, March 26, 2012

Hair Inspiration

Ok, I know Monday is all about
color inspiration here on the blog
but over the weekend I found the
cutest haircut on Pinterest
and I'm really considering it.
But it's SHORT.
I have short hair already and love it.
But this is s.h.o.r.t.
But oh. so. cute.

This pic is me on the left in my current do
which I've had for almost a year,
which is like a record for me.

PS- that happens to be the only pic
of me on my phone so it got thrown
into the side-by-side pic.

On the right,
the cute Mandy Moore
with the FAB hair I want.
I like her earrings too ;)

Should I do it for summer?

I think it's fresh and fun for summer.
Loving it.
A little scared to actually do it.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I think you would look cute. I say go for it.