Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pin It -> Do It

So, we're all Pinterest lovers.
If you are not, then you haven't pinned. :)

Pinning is great but
doing is better!

I tried this biscuit pizza roll idea
from my Food board.
The original recipe is by


Here are my thoughts on this idea:
It was quick and easy to make and clean up.
Which in my book  is  HUGE.
I also used paper plates to serve
'cause that's how I pizza roll ;)

However, if I made them again I'd
use sausage instead of pepperoni,
and I'd use a better dough, even though
both of those things add more time and effort.

I also think this would be really
fun to have the family build their own!
I'll take sausage and banana peppers please,
hold the mushrooms.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

They not only look yummy but also look like 'fun' for the kids to help with.

Thanks for sharing. I often make the things I pin... several of the recipes have been HUGE hits.

amybyrd said...

Have you seen my 30 days of pinterest to reality? Today I cooked some broccoli!!