Thursday, October 27, 2011

Peacock Inspired

This morning I was in Pier 1 and noticed
peacocks everywhere!

The first thing that caught my eye
(probably because it was just inside the door)
was the peacock selection of Christmas Decor...
wreath and Christmas tree included.

Check out a few pics I snapped with my phone:

The feather wreath was fun but I really
loved the royal look of the tree.
It was very shimmery!
Check out the feather in the bottom right pic -
it was plastic so it would hold up from
year to year but I had to touch it to see what it
was made of. It didn't look plastic.
The teal and purple and gold. YUM!

Then as I roamed the store a bit more
I found a GORGEOUS embroidered
slip cover. More shimmer with that fantastic
gold thread running throughout the entire design.
The dish on the right is really fun and could
be displayed or the peacock could make special
appearances at your parties :)


And Finally, if the actual image of the fowl doesn't
suit your taste, then take some color inspiration
from the peacock. The rich jewel tones
are gorgeous, the shimmer,
 the plum, teal, greens and gold
can make for stunning home decor.


Peacock Feather Wall Decal

No comments: