Monday, September 19, 2011

Whatever You're Doing...

You know, I thought this busy schedule would let up after school started and summer break had ended. Guess not. I've been just as busy with projects, proposals, work, family, blog, all those things. To the point of overwhelmed. Then once I mark something off my list I've questioned it, totally second guessing myself and thinking oh, I should have done this, or thought of that, it wasn't my best work, how do I keep missing the mark blah blah blah...self doubt at its best. I've been pretty frustrated with myself for feeling this way because I know that the things I've been doing really aren't poorly done. It's just insecurities causing noise in my head.

Then, today, while running errands this song came on the radio and I seemed to have found my peace again. So, if you have too much noise in your head, to many things to check off your to-do list take a moment to breath in and let everything out...

No comments: