Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Altered Fashions Reveal

This summer I've been getting into fashion a bit more.
I'm by no means a fashionista but the more and more
I see altered fashions the more I want to make them
and wear them! I love how you get a personal
sense of expression with handmade and altered clothing.

The piece I'm sharing today was
SUPER simple to change. 

I bought a bathing suit cover-up this summer
and changed it into a top.

::the cover-up::


I turned it inside out and stitched in some
shoulders and cut out the arm holes.


Flipped it upside down and
now I have a great new top!

For fall I think I'll layer it
with a long sleeve shirt.


I love it!

Now head over to Jen's Blog
and check out her creation.
We've both been so busy this week
I haven't even see hers yet.
I can't wait!!


Share pics of your altered items on
our Facebook pages.


Can't wait to see our creations!!

No comments: