Monday, June 13, 2011

Life in Progress

Wow, my blog has been
lame for quite a while! 

I'm working on projects to share
to remedy the blog lame-ness :)

Here's a pic of my weekend project.

This room was in SAD shape.

It's starting to come together.

The slate blue wall was a dark red,
the white furniture did not exist
and everything in the white cabinets
was all over the floor.

So now we have a place for relaxing and gaming,
and a little desk tucked behind the couch
to get a little work done and watch tv at the same time.
Since we work all hours it's nice to have
a more relaxed spot to chill with the fam
and still get some things done if need be.

I'll be adding some more details to the
room soon and will share more pics. :)

I also have a dresser redo on my list.
I'm looking forward to that!
And I'll reveal some of the after
pics of our renovation that started in
January. Um, those are a long time
coming! Life has thrown a lot at us
this year - here's to hoping it slows down
a little and I can get back to my
regularly scheduled creativity!

2 comments:

Jen said...

the room is going to look FABULOUS! I can tell already. :) Looking forward to those remodeling pics. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly glad to find this. cool job!