So, I've mentioned a few times
this year that I am working hard
to organize our home more.
I even mentioned on our
Facebook Page that we were
working on our master closet.
I never got around to posting pics
but have a few from my phone to share.
This is how the closet was "designed"
before. It did not work well, to say the least.
After we removed the existing shelves/racks
we had to patch all the holes, sand and paint.
Our room looked a little something
like this for a few days.
And now...it's so easy to put away laundry!
And easy to find what I want to wear!
We love it!
If you're wondering, we used THIS system
from Ikea and spent about $400.