Monday, May 16, 2011

Mission:Organization

So, I've mentioned a few times
this year that I am working hard
to organize our home more.
I even mentioned on our
Facebook Page that we were
working on our master closet.

I never got around to posting pics
but have a few from my phone to share.

This is how the closet was "designed"
before. It did not work well, to say the least.

After we removed the existing shelves/racks
we had to patch all the holes, sand and paint.

Our room looked a little something
like this for a  few days.

And now...it's so easy to put away laundry!
And easy to find what I want to wear!
We love it!


If you're wondering, we used THIS system
from Ikea and spent about $400.

2 comments:

Emakesart said...

We did the same thing to our main closet a year or two ago and it was the best decision ever! The time you save searching for things is amazing! And now I really watch what I buy and bring into the closet so I don't clutter it up too much. So worth it! Now I'm itching to attack our spare room's closet... eeek!

xoE

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly happy to find this. cool job!