Friday, April 8, 2011

Where'd that come from?

As always I've been making some art
and I made this piece...
and it made me wonder -
Where'd THAT come from?
It's a tad country bumpkin for my taste.
It still needs text but I haven't even
thought about it much since I don't like
the piece and wasn't even planning to share it.

But I thought I would anyway.
I share lots of art on here that doesn't
turn out as I see it in my mind
as I travel towards making the art
I really want to make. So this is just
another canvas along the path.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
We're supposed to have gorgeous
weather here in Cincy!! YAY!

3 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Wow, love all that detail! I think it looks great.

Emakesart said...

I like this piece!! It's very sweet and i love all the details! But I know what you mean, I've done the same many times including a recent piece, where I step back and think... this isn't "me", but then I think... well maybe not, but maybe I created it for someone else.

xoE

Jen said...

I like it lots. So there!