Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily Reminders

A few things I tell myself everyday:

Can't never did anything.

Only Handle It Once -
meaning finish what you start.

You don't start where you end up.
You have to work hard to get there.

Listen more than you speak.
When you do speak - speak love.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Some of these things do change from time to time
depending on my current short-term goals.

Do any of you have affirmations you say
to yourself each day? I used to have a
couple but they were written by other
people and wanted my own. I've yet to
write a true affirmation but I do say
affirming things each day.
I think it's extremely important,
even vital to living a successful life to
say affirming statements each day.
I'd love to hear your words to live by.
Leave me a comment and
let's share some positivity!

1 comment:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

I have the same affirmation that my mother used to remind of me when I was growing up. It goes like this, "Anything worth doing is worth doing well". It can apply to so many facets of life, personal relationships, jobs, house cleaning, you name it.