Friday, February 4, 2011

TJ Maxx Detour

Now that the renovation
is coming together and the
finishes are going in, I've
been thinking a lot about
decorating. 

So, while running errands
yesterday I just happened
to pull into the parking lot
 of TJ Maxx. My car just
wanted to go there.
I had no control ;)

I did, find a couple
of fun things for the house.
A great little table for my entry,
and a wooden crate that
I think will sit on my coffee table
to hold remotes and a candle.


There's some really yummy
texture on that crate!

Here's a close-up...


Never mind those beachy rope handles
I've already cut those off
(saved them in my stash, of course)
and will replace with something metal.
I {heart} metal

Oh and see that bare subfloor?
It's getting very close to being
finished.. Today I'm putting all
the tools back into the garage!
Just a few more cabinet doors
to paint and the backsplash to
tile in addition to laying the floor.
We. Are. Getting. So. Close.

****************************************************
{IN OTHER NEWS}

Jen Swift has reopened her
after taking a winter break.
You can get a copy of her
new book, Creative Bloom
and even some original
projects featured in the book
like this fantastic

No comments: