Friday, February 11, 2011

{heART} & Soul

Today I'm spreading some
ARTSY LOVE!


Vinyl Wall Art Decal
You can also check out my answer to
Love is... At the Scarlet Opus Trends Blog
along with a few other artists and get
tips for buying a great Valentine's gift!

By Artist Cristi Clothier
She makes AMAZING
one-of-a-kind jewelry!
She also writes a blog.

wire sculpture
By Artist Jen Swift
Win Jen's inspiring book
and fabulous prize package
And read Jen's blog.

mixed media painting
By Artist Catina Jane Gray
Catina also makes custom
Yes, I said hula hoops.
She calls them Love Swirls. 
I dig that!
You can read her blog too!

These artsy chicks inspire me both
artistically and in their love walk of life.
They passionately
create their art,
love their families,
throw their stones,
 and I am thrilled to have
 found them along my
Single Stone journey.
Thanks gals!

I challenge all of you to
spread some love this
Valentine's weekend.
Not only to your sweetie's
but to those around you
who inspire you!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love how you put it all together! Everything works so fabulously with everything else. So fun!! Thanks for including me-:)

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Shell, you are the best! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I've returned the favor. Check out my latest blog post!