Monday, January 10, 2011

Pretty Pantry

As I mentioned
some time in the last
week or two
on my
I am on an
organizing mission
in 2011. 

I think I said
from my
pantry
to my
shoes.

Well, last night
I started with
my
pantry.


Like any good tabloid -
let's see that up close.

Oh yeah, that's a
terrible mess of
cans, boxes
drinks and
a few out-dated
bread mixes.
Year-old beer
bread anyone?

So, to remedy my
mess of a pantry
I pooled together my
baskets & jars
and purchased
a few too.

A couple hours
of work later
and my pantry
is all pretty!


Here's her
after makeover
close-up


She cleans up real nice :)

2 comments:

studio 76 said...

welldone! If it were me...I think I would add a mini shrine in honor of mrs. Renfros! ; )

Lynda said...

You have inspired me, LOVE your "throw the stone" attitude, how fun to meet Matt & Shari and TY!