Friday, January 14, 2011

Begin Remodel

We picked up the
flooring yesterday.
Well, Billy picked it
up. I helped him get
all 44 boxes in the house.
I only smashed one
of my fingers one time.
The nail is a little
sore today.
I'm a baby!

{the scene from my dining room}

I have most of the main
players chosen for the remodel.
Flooring, tile, countertops...
but I seem to be getting hung
up on choosing the paint
colors. I think I am just
not exactly sure of
what I want.
A hint of green,
a little blue?
I just know the
golden tan color
we have now is
grating on my last nerve.
I'm hating it.
So is Billy.
We want something
with a grey undertone
but still warm.
I'm leaning towards
some grey/green tones.
We'll see.
I need to make a
decision soon.
Like this weekend.

So. many. decisions.

But I think for the most
part we're getting a
handle on everything.
We have the new appliances
picked out as well.
YAY!
Not more mismatched applicances!

I'll show some pics on
Monday of the progress
we make over the weekend!





1 comment:

Candylei said...

How fun, but also I know it is alot of work to remodel and live in just a few rooms while you do it. Good luck on the wall paint colors.

Candylei