Thursday, December 2, 2010

{Stone Throwing Thursdays}

It's Stone Throwing Thursday again! I've secretly been working on a couple of pieces of art and finished them just before Thanksgiving. Well, I *think* they are "finished". Sometimes it's hard to tell. The art is for a specific reason - a submission to be published in my favorite art mag. Scary. Extremely personal. Risky with my emotions. But I can't get published if I don't take a faith step and submit my projects. So, I have 2 pieces waiting to be packaged and sent. After having lived with them for a little while now and looking at them everytime I go through my studio - I think I'll send them just as they are. I feel good about them. We'll see how the publishing company feels about them. Wish me luck :)




If you're new to Stone Throwing Thursdays click HERE to read what it's all about. I can't wait to read your comments and the blog posts you link up this week! Thanks so much for participating!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for being brave! And I think you and your art is
Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Emakesart said...

Oh Yay!! Good for you for being brave! Now you're really making me want to do the same!

xoEsther