Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fashion Request

Today I am making a plea
to anyone who may be a
fashion designer. I have a
couple of ideas that I think
should be on the market...
and if they are, could someone
kindly point me in the right direction?

1st idea...
This come from having a long year
and adding a few pounds in the middle.
I should never admit this on my blog
and it will go as I begin a new exercise routine,
but my genius idea...
Jeggings
.
.
.
.
with control top ;)
Just a little something for the tummy area.
C'mon ladies - I can't be the only one!

Next -
I have a cowl neck/scarf obsession.
LOVE THEM!
 (not at the same time)
So I need someone to take the
traditional turtle neck and
make them cowl necks. This way
I could layer them under my regular
round neck sweaters and T's and
be cozy and warm. Just a basic
layering piece.

If anyone out there is listening,
could you get these in production please?
I would really appreciate it :)

{my scarves}

No comments: