Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

How was your weekend?
Mine was ok. Slow.
Which was very nice.

Made art - none of which
turned out well.

Still working on my
It's proving to be
quite the challenge. 
I guess that happens when
you increase the scale so much
and eliminate lots of supplies
you would normally use but
can't since you are painting
directly on the wall.
But I'll figure it out.

Then I worked on a canvas.
I thought I'd get back to
 my comfort zone. HA!
Not much luck there either.
What I made was fine, I guess.
But it wasn't really working for me.
The idea behind it, I love,
and will share another day.
The expression of that thought...
has yet to come in an adequate way.

Here's a peek at my first attempt.
(after I cut out the parts I thought I
might use in my next attempt)

And one last announcement:
Go HERE to check out all our
HALF-PRICE decal listings!!
I added 7 news ones this morning.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I <3 your mixed media works!!!