Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Let us come before
 His presence
with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully
 to Him with psalms.
 Psalms 95:2 (NKJV)


May each and everyone of us find true Thanksgiving in our hearts today. After the roughest year I think I've ever had in my life, I am overwhelmed and humbled at the grace of God, His faithfulness and simply that he cares about what matters to me. He has certainly carried me and my family this year. For that we are all so very thankful.

PS - It's still Stone Throwing Thursday even though I'm not making as official as I usually do. If you have something to share please feel free to share! I would love to read about what stones you've thrown!!  Or maybe just a great story of thanksgiving for God taking a stone you threw and making it wonderful. I love to read them all.

No comments: