Monday, November 8, 2010

Fab Fiber Necklace and a Sweet Deal!

I told you last Thursday I wanted to make
one of the Fab Fiber Necklaces in Jen's
book, Creative Bloom. Well, last night
I sat down for about an hour and made one!


YAY! It was actually really easy.
By which I was happily surprised.

I sat down with Jen's book and
some Michael Miller fabric -
I figured I couldn't go wrong
with that combo - and got to work.
(tutorial on pg. 79)
 Today I'm wearing it with some
ripped up jeans from Old Navy
and a long-sleeve oatmeal colored T
from Target. I know, high-fashion, I am.
BUT when you add this bright, fun, unique,
fiber and fabric necklace the whole outfit
turns to artsy casual. I dig it!

 So that's my Fab Fiber Necklace,
now here's a sweet deal for YOU!

It is HALF-PRICE decal week!
 
That means I will be adding new listings to our
Etsy Shop all week long for pre-cut,
 half price decals!

There has already been an announcement
on our Facebook Page this morning
with a link to the first design up for grabs.
Go check it out and become a fan,
if you aren't already, & check back
daily to see what design we're clearing
out of our stash!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love, love, LOVE your necklace! The photo of you wearing it really shows it nicely! Yay! Thank you!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

It looks great! I've been contemplating the flower keychain as my first project.