Saturday, October 16, 2010

Success

I showed you this pic of my studio yesterday.
Creativity gest messy...
and a rapidly growing fabric stash doesn't help ;)


Last night I went to work cleaning and reorganizing.
I also pulled out some art that hadn't been hung up yet
and a couple of small Ikea tables that were just sitting
around taking up space and put them all to good use.
I had to buy 4 baskets to add to the shelves for my fabric,
the 4 black and white bins below the blue shelves are
also full of fabric and other sewing supplies. I also picked
up the hooks so I could hang my bags.
1 altered 2 to go :)

You can also see all of the dress forms I've altered.
I {heart} my girls!


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love your girlie girls too. So pretty! And I'm looking at that stash wondering what else you've got planned. That's a bit more fabric than you'll need for a few cuffs... something tells me you've got more ideas in the works... :)