Thursday, October 28, 2010

{Stone Throwing Thursdays}

Another week had gone by - this one went quick! I was surprised when I realized it was Thursday already. Yesterday evening I had a meeting at church for the Christmas program. I haven't been a part of a church Christmas program since I was a kid. Thankfully this time it's more behind the scenes. I won't be on stage. More like set design, designing programs etc. It's a big commitment, especially since that is such a busy time for us here at S3 with Christmas orders but I think giving back is really important and when God gives us opportunities to use our gifts I think we should do it. There are certainly times we should say no but I didn't get that feeling this time. I think it's something I should do in spite of my busy schedule. The concept is pretty cool and I'm still trying to think of a really cool, artful way to help project the message. Do you ever feel like it's all right under the surface but you haven't quite tapped into it yet? I'm excited to see how this goes. Another stone thrown!

If you're new to Stone Throwing Thursdays click HERE to read what it's all about. I can't wait to read your comments and the blog posts you link up this week! Thanks so much for participating!






1 comment:

Jen said...

aahh... I have no thoughts for today! I'm way too out of it. :)