Thursday, October 14, 2010

{Stone Throwing Thursdays}

It's the second week of Stone Throwing Thursday here on the blog. Click HERE to read what Stone Throwing is all about.

My stone this week has been writing. I have some things I really want to share but finding the words has proven to be difficult. I've started writing things down as they come to me. I seem to fight for each word but I think as I continue to write down my thoughts they will start to flow and be easier to come by. I hope so. Writing has never come easy to me but I really want to share this idea. It might not be soon but eventually, when all the words have come and the time is right, I'll share my ideas. For now, I'm throwing my writing stone in faith that God will give me just the right words to express my ideas.

Share your story of Stone Throwing by leaving a comment here on the blog or linking up your Stone Throwing blog post below.



No comments: