Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Decal Art

I made this decal several weeks ago
as a custom order for a gals craft room.
That hits my sweet spot so it was a pretty
easy design to come up with.

I don't know what has taken me so long
to get it in the shop.

But here it is -
I really loved the design and played with it a bit
more and decided to have a few greeting cards printed.
I always send handmade cards but don't
always have the time to whip one up on the fly.
Now I can still grab a card I designed and give
that instead of a hugely mass-produced piece!
And it was totally fun to get my cards in the mail :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ok I really really like this one. The problem i have is that I've already covered most of my wall space with art. I'd like something in the kitchen but haven't figured out how to do it yet. :)