Sunday, October 24, 2010

Browsing Etsy

This morning I logged onto
Etsy, as I do everyday,
and found a gorgeous front
page of my favorite color combo-
blue and orange.

YUMMY!

This photo was in the collection
and I thought it was beautful.

Image found here - ElgarBoart

From this I did a search for fall finds on etsy
that included my beloved combo of
blue and orange
and could be used for
fall decor
& fashion
but not pieces that scream
fall, and leaves and acorns and scarecrows.
More of a celebration of fall colors.

Here are a few of my faves:

Startig at the top left corner and working clockwise:

** Create Your Own Adventure Mini Art Quilt

** Mosaic Pendant by Dirt Road South

** Hand Knit Scarf by Jeanie Bean Handknits 

** Beaded Necklace by 2 If By Sea

1 comment:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Shelley! Teal and orange is one of my favorite color combos too. Thank you for including my necklace. I was excited to read your post, then I see my necklace. How awesome is that? I saw the Etsy front page this morning as well and that photo caught my eye.

Have a blessed Sunday!