Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Better Homes & Gardens Christmas Ideas

Yesterday I received my advanced copy of Better Homes & Gardens Christmas Ideas for 2010! An advance copy of the mag always arrives in a crisp white envelope printed with the publishing company's logo which means - this is not your subscribed copy we're sending this to you because we used your work. YAY!! We {heart} BHG and Pamela Porter of Porter Studios. She is an amazing designer and crafter extroidinaire.

This year she used our decals on a fireplace screen and made a sweet advent calendar for your little ones to countdown those anxious days before Christmas!

I will be using both sets of decals to make my own advent calendar and I'll be using the birdie decal in a different way. I love Pamela's fireplace screen. It. is. darling. But I'm hoping to create my own darling project with that happy winter birdie.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, congrats! I love those BHG idea mags and what a terrific shout out for your company. Are the advent numbers all vinyl. Do you sell those in a set?

Mod Podge Amy said...

So COOL! I love the BHG mags too - the special interest and fun ones that come out. Yay!