Monday, August 30, 2010

Where do you blog? (link party)

During my morning blog hopping today
I found a fun link party over at

She writes a fantastic DIY blog
and today she asks...
Where do you blog? 
And why?

This is my desk...on a clean day ;)


I'll admit, I'm bad for blogging from the couch. 
Some days I get a little distracted by all the 
paints, papers, canvases etc in my studio
while I'm supposed to be blogging and designing 
digitally for Single Stone. I think most creative
people have some ADD tendencies ;) 
I know I do for sure! 

As for why I blog...
I started the blog to share projects and
art for Single Stone. But it's turned a bit more
personal than that. I love to share other projects
I work on like home decor and mixed media art
and I really enjoy writing now and sharing my
faith in that way. What started as something
I thought would be quite a chore has turned
into something I look forward to doing each day.

11 comments:

Christine said...

Your space is so clean and crisp and I love the spot where you have your crafting supplies. Very pretty!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi, Shelley! I LOVE the lamp on your desk. So pretty! You have a great workspace. Lots of nice storage space. :) I also took a peek at your shop. You have some beautiful (!) designs, and I love the Bible story you chose as inspiration for your business name. I'm visiting from Kate's "Where I Blog" party. Hope you'll stop by and say hi. :)

Leanne said...

I love all the white and your fun storage areas. The bright wall is so fun and that lamp is adorable.

xinex said...

Nice blogging area, so neat and organized...Christine

Lindsay @ Aisle to Aloha said...

Cute space! Love the little pops of color against all the white!

I also love the inspiration for your studio name. Great reminders that nothing is impossible without our God, but we also have got to take a risk and go for it! :)

Centsational Girl said...

I am just loving all the crisp white in your space ! Thanks so much for linking up today, this is really so much fun!
xo
Kate

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love looking into other's home! Thanks for the glimpse.

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

Oh love your blogging spot its comfy yet chic and the pops of colour is just right!

Thanks for sharing your blogging spot

June said...

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for the inspiration to get my brand new blog out there. I joined the link party tonight.

http://junesforecast.blogspot.com/

Hope you like my wall art. ;)

Rene said...

Wow - your work space looks so fresh and organized.

-Rene

Anonymous said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts