Monday, August 23, 2010

On set with Matt & Shari

I mentioned on Facebook last week
that we shot a segment with
Matt Fox and Shari Hiller
for their new show
It will air nationwide on PBS and possibly the
 Create channel as well. Look for it this winter.
(I'll keep you informed as things progress)
Anyway, my awesome family and I
went to the studio to help them with the segment.
 Billy and I prepped the shot,
helped them with any questions they had and got to
sit in for the live to tape experience.

They are PROS, I tell you! So fun to watch.

Here are a few photos Matt sent me from that morning.
Shelley doing last minute prep just before the shoot
Matt said something funny. Matt always says something funny!

Matt, Shelley, Billy, Shari

Mackenzie and Cole waiting...they were such good sports!

Matt and Shari were FANTASTIC to work with!
Such sweet people.
We all really enjoyed the experience.
Dinner was nice too. Hope to do it again soon.

5 comments:

Kelli-Rie said...

So amazing! I'm so darn proud of you kid:) You are the best of the best!

I will be contacting you for a custom order for my daughter's bathroom soon!

Can't wait!

Jen said...

Love your outfit- I wouldn't have know what to wear AND you look amazing behind that desk. All creative energy...

The DIY Show Off said...

Awesome! Jen said it perfectly. You look amazing behind that desk, all creative energy and happy. Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Billy certainly is a handsome man. You better hold on tight to him!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

How cool that they're doing another show! I liked their old show, and I miss tv that focuses on home decor.

How fun to hang out with some "celebrities." :D