Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh, Ikea, how do I love thee...

Let me count the ways...

1
Curtains:
98" long, heavy weight fabric
 $29.99 for the PAIR!
I have a couple different styles of these
 in my living room, kitchen and laundry.

2


Pax wardrobe system.
Used in my laundry.
The drawers are deep
and hold lots of stuff and pull out
so you can see all the things you've stored.

Prices vary depending on the pieces you
choose to complete your system.

I used the Pax frame, and drawers and the
Komplement shelves at roughly $200
for a cabinet that is 30" w x 93" h x 23" d
I used an Ikea curtain panel
on a tension rod intead of a door.

3

Malm 6 drawer dresser.
Deep drawers.
Easy to assemble.
Surprised by the quality.
It's held up quite well in our son's room.
See it HERE.

4

Modular desk systems.
You pick the top.
You pick the legs.
And tailor your workspace to your needs.

I love mine in my studio.
I used the Vika Amon top -
60x30 for $40
and the Vika Fagerlid legs
(shown above) $40 each
See my studio HERE.
I used 2 of them so my
workspace is 120"x30"

 5


Whimsical children's pieces!
From furniture to textiles
Ikea has some really fun
pieces to choose from!
I used this chair along with thier
Lack table in my booth at the
expo I attended earlier this year.

The chair is $15 and the table is $8.
That is seriously affordable.
I jazzed up the table with our






1 comment:

RuthW - London, UK said...

My 15yo daughter chose the same desk for her room - fabulous for keeping all her books and bits and piece visible, but the desktop still clear for working on.

I love the idea of putting your decals on the children's table :-)