Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello, Yellow Shoes...

I've made more no-sew FABric flowers!
(click HERE for the tutorial)

I am hooked. They are fun and easy and colorful and I keep making them. This time I jazzed up some already cute, but only $10, shoes from Target. I saw them and HAD to buy them. I mean, yellow mary janes, can a girl really say no? NO! I couldn't resist the grey pair either. For $10 each I got both.

This morning while cleaning up a little I saw them in my closet...
before I knew it I was in my studio, digging in my fabric scraps, making flowers and a creative whirlwind later and I had some jazzed-up-yellow-mary-janes :) I love them and can't wait to wear them!

2 comments:

RubyLocks said...

TOO CUTE!!!

studio 76 said...

I literally just looked at that same pair of yellow shoes this afternoon...that turned out quite cute with the flowers and bling bling...