Saturday, August 7, 2010

Etsy Love


I checked Etsy today.
Like I do everyday.
Must check the front page
several times daily to
see all the wonderful, handmade items.
Today, one of my favorite shops
was on the front page...again.

Her art is beautiful and wearable.
I have {hearted} her shop but
never spoken to her or
placed an order. I do pull it
up to browse every now and again.

I love the blue bracelet. It's like a ribbon of metal.
It steals a little piece of my heart.

I find her use of color very inspirational.
There is just something about the way the
enamel sits on the metal that makes me
want to reach in my screen and touch it.


So I thought I'd share her art with you
and hope that you too, are inspired.


The shop is Bullfinch and Barbury
You can click HERE to see more.




1 comment:

Jen said...

I've never seen this shop before but love the style. Hmm....Thanks for sharing!