Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm BACK!

Hey Everyone-

I totally intended on blogging last week but obviously that didn't happen. We were traveling (a quick family trip to the beach) and though the hotel we stayed in had wifi, I could not get my computer to hook up to it. So, I am a tad bit very far behind on my work and my blog has sadly been neglected :( But on the up side - vacation was a blast. As Billy and I were laying there in the sand, getting scorched by the sun (I love that feeling!) and the kids were boogie boarding the waves into shore we pondered the thoughts of totally relocating and cutting decals from the beach ;) Then reality hit and we came back from dream land. It was a nice thought while it lasted.

It will take me a few days to catch up so if you're waiting on me, I promise, I will get with you. If you have a special time line please drop me and email and I will do my best to accomodate it. Thanks so much for your patience!

My turn parasailing with the kids!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! It was a well earned vacation and I'm so excited you had a great time. Glad you're back too though. :)