Monday, June 28, 2010

CELEBRATING one of my favorite people...

Today Jen Swift of
BirdFromAWire has some
fantastically amazing news on her blog.
The COVER OF HER BOOK
has been released!
You MUST click to see it!!

Here's a little poem I wrote for her a while back.
For some reason it came to mind today
as I thought of her journey with this book.
I remember the day she told me she was chosen
by the publisher. All the sneak peeks of art
and writing and now the cover!

Here's to her continued success in this journey.
May God bless it beyond the imagined!
(Ephesians 3:20)

Stay audacious, Jen!




2 comments:

Jen said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET! (I'm using a lot of capitals today.) Thanks for your kind kind words and I LOVE that poem. It makes me smile everytime I see it. Thank you for that gift!

Rachel said...

Hi Shelley,

Thanks for commenting on Bird from a Wire's interview. I checked out your shop and i especially love the animals on pile! Can I feature your shop in an interview too? That would be awesome!

Thanks,
Rachel