Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Why God gave us moms!

I got a great email this morning from my mom. She apparently is keeping up with my blog :) and sent this fantastic photo of a laundry room. I love the built in shelves and cabinets around the washer and dryer and I like the green paint. Pretty cool color. The bead board paneling gives a nice texture as well. On a smaller scale the configuration of the space would work very well in my launry room. All 3 key ingredients are present - great storage, folding surface, looks awesome...now...anyone want to build this for me???

1 comment:

Studio 76 said...

I like the light as well! It would be fun to do some etched glass vinyl action on that door...and then do another matte vinyl decal on that bigger part of the cabinet door next to the window...I'd probably suggest a "No. 3"