Thursday, October 1, 2009

Win a $25 Gift Certificate

I have this great customer turned friend named Heather. I chat with her daily on Facebook. She happens to be the QUEEN of coupons and will teach you her money savings tips on her Coupon Chick blog. When I say QUEEN - I mean it! She can teach you how to save HUNDREDS of dollars a month. Recently she started a second blog called The Mom Episodes where she does reviews and GIVE AWAYS!! That's where we enter the picture ;)

Head over to her Mom Episodes blog to win a $25 Single Stone Gift Certificate! I don't have the rules here - you have to head over to see what she wants you to do to win. Then once we have a winner Heather will email me your name and you get to SHOP FOR FREE! One if Heather's favorite things to do :)

Good luck to everyone!
Shelley

No comments: