Friday, October 9, 2009

New Collage Art!

While at gymnastics with my daughter last night I took the time to play around with some images and the idea of living art-filled. It's got a bit of a vintage theater feel to it. Always interesting to see how pieces turn out. I didn't have an idea for this piece when I started. I just typed the words - live an art-filled life - and the rest just came. My favorite part of this design is the pieced together woman with the wings and legs. I love making those.

I think you'll actually see this make it into the kitchen project I've been working on. I still have that big wall to fill up. It's might not say "kitchen" and of course, it would make sense to most to put it in my studio. But it's easy to be reminded to live art-filled in there. That's what the space is for. It's why I go in there. So, this will serve as a reminder to me everyday, hanging in my main living space, to live art-filled.

2 comments:

snazzykc said...

I could so see this in my friends crafting area!

Studio 76 said...

I like the live inspired section with the number and hand...p.s. still no internet for us...I'm at my parents house for a minute...stay tuned...