Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not your husband's suitcase...

House clean....check....room booked....check....cute new suitcase....CHECK!

For years, I have used Billy's suitcase when I needed to go somewhere because it was RARE that I went somewhere without him. When we would travel together we'd share a big suitcase. But over the last couple of years things have popped up and I seem to be traveling without him more and more. I finally decided, on my way through Target last week, that I needed to have my own suitcase. When I saw this cute one and knew it was the one. Magenta and teal tulips - makes me happy to look at it :)

As you may have guessed I'm headed out on the road this morning. I thought I would be traveling alone, but in a last minute change of plans, Billy will be going with me. YAY! I don't mind traveling alone but it's so much better with him!
Enjoy your day...

2 comments:

Nani said...

Have a nice trip and travel safe :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.