Monday, September 21, 2009

10 NEW colors!

I am SO pleased with these new colors! I've been looking for the right colors to fill in a few gaps in our color palette and I have finally found them. In addition to the new colors I have renamed the old ones. Color naming is always something I've wanted to do. It was fun :) I really hope you like the new selections!

EDITED TO ADD: I just wanted to make a quick note that only the new colors are new. All the other colors have stayed the same they just got new names :) With one exception to the rule - you know there's always a rule breaker in the bunch. Teal - I found a darker teal that I like better than the old teal. So that one is a tad darker now.

Also, thanks so much to those who have given such positive feedback on the new colors today! We really appreciate hearing from all of you.

1 comment:

Nani said...

They look great!!! Can I buy the samples at the store already??? Let me know :)