Tuesday, August 4, 2009

FAB Customer Photo

I must admit I've been waiting for this photo and Allison didn't let me down! Not only did she present me with some of the most inspiring text to work with she did a beautiful job with the application as well.

The text reads:
People travel to wonder at the height of the mountains, at the huge waves of the seas, at the long course of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars, and yet they pass by themselves without wondering. St Augustine

LOVE IT!

Here are a couple of photos of her install.

And since I loved the text so much I blew it up and put it in the entry of my home. You;ve seen it before but I'm sharing it again ;) Both the versions are now available in our shop.

2 comments:

Chapter History said...

It's a WOW look! Very creative --oops she's my daughter!

Mom

Mandy said...

How awesome would this be in the hallway of my kids tiny little parochial school? (In Covington, KY btw)

This may just be a Christmas gift. Hmm.

Love your stuff!