Friday, August 7, 2009

Do you have a passionate existence?

This is something I ask myself all the time and especially lately as I've been struggling through some things. The idea of living passionately drives me daily. And I pray it never leaves.

I didn't always have it. I used to be a very depressed person. Sad. Extremely shy. Panic attacks. Fearful. It took a long time to shake those things and be free but I am free from them now. I have a totally different feeling when I wake up each day. I always had a God given purpose, as we all do, but I live mine now. Daily. And it's a feeling like none other.

There's a new song out by Matthew West that I just love called The Motions. I've been listening to it several times a day to serve as a reminder as to why I do what I do, to keep moving forward in this new path and to never go back to where I was. To never just go through the motions of life but to live life ON purpose WITH purpose. It's a choice, you know.

Hope you enjoy~


PS - I couldn't embed the real video, it's disabled on YouTube but you can see it here. His story is amazing and told in the video! I do however, love the light blue background with the red megaphone on the album cover ;)

3 comments:

Nani said...

Have an awesome weekend :)

Kelli-Rie said...

Your post spoke to me on a personal level. You know, if you hadn't have lived through those difficult times in your life you wouldn't be the artist you are today.
Thank you for this post.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.