Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Custom Schedule

Hello Again! I just wanted to give a quick update on my custom schedule. I am working very hard on these projects. If you have not heard from me in a few days you should hear from me today. I am literally getting more emails than I can reply to in a day! You guys ROCK!! I cannot express how exciting it is to have people choose me to make art for them! It's a really wonderful way to spend my days :) Thank you all! And I promise I am working as quickly and efficiently as possible to get your projects to production as best I can.

After I finish up the current projects on my schedule I will be taking a bit of a break from custom work. I have some large projects that need my attention. (this break does not include commercial size jobs - I will still be taking those) But I will be back to my Etsy customers in time for the Christmas season. Can you believe I just said Christmas season? Seriously, it's almost here. Where did the year go? Time flies when you're making art...

No comments: