Monday, August 3, 2009

Creative Inspirations...

I don't usually let the blog sit dormant for 3 days. I just haven't known what to say. I have been creative lately but it seems my creative inspirations are geared towards writing and not towards visual art. Therefore, I haven't had anything to share.

Once the writing is done maybe I'll share that. If I shared it now you would think I need serious psychological help as it skips around, needs the blanks filled in and needs a good going over for some punctuation and grammatical correctness ;)

So not much to say but I did add this mod jellyfish in the shop. Seems there is a wide-spread jellyfish fascination happening on etsy. So this is the Single Stone take on it. Cool.

1 comment:

Enricá said...

YEAH how lovely blog! 8)

Can u check mine blog?