Friday, August 21, 2009

And the winner is...

Kelli-Rie!! Congrats Kelli!

I used Random.org to choose a number between 1 and 27 and it picked 10. Kelli left the 10th message saying...

You know I just adore you and your work.....minus the whole Ohio State garbage:) You deserve 50 and then some! Congrat's!Kelli

Despite her constant dogging of our beloved Ohio State Football I decided to be true to the random number and let her win anyway ;) haha! She is a Michigan Fan. BOOO! But Kelli is awesome anyway and write a great blog. You can follow it by clicking on the comments section of the previous post and then clicking her name. She has an amazing story and I wish her all the best!

Thanks for commenting everyone. I read every single comment and love it!

FYI - Billy and I brought the kids down to Gatlinburg, TN on Weds. We'll be home on Sunday. It's a working vacation but I am a tad behind on a few custom projects. I try to catch up in the evenings but to be honest you all show so much love I can't quite keep up! Thank you so much for choosing me to design your custom pieces. I truly appreciate each job and am trying my best to get them done in a timely manner for all of you.

Enjoy your day everyone! I know we will. We're headed out to Wonder Work a science based Children's Museum - the building is literally upside down. We're all excited to see what it's like inside! And this evening we are going to the Dixie Stampede. We've seen this show before and it's fantastic. You know you're in for a treat when the lights go low, the thunder starts to roll and buffalo come charging out into the arena! If you ever get the chance to visit a Dixie Stampede you should go. Good food too :)

Shell

2 comments:

Kelli-Rie said...

YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!! Hope your having a great trip!!! Already know what I want to use it towards:)
Kelli

Sydney said...

Congrats Kelli, yet I'm still filled w/ jealousy ;)