Saturday, July 11, 2009

Studio Update~

So, I thought I'd show you guys what the studio looks like now that I've been using it for a while. You can see the video from when I first moved in HERE.

Since then, the blue hutch has filled up with lots of supplies. Anything in the studio is always up for grabs to be used in a project.

This is the view from the door as you walk in the studio. You can see the Steampunk Bird project and Fly Free. I'm hanging the art gallery style so they are high and leave lots of open wall space for future projects to be displayed.

This photo is from the other side of the room. You can see my Winged Things decal as well as my recently completed canvases. The S on the table is my next project. I clean up the studio between each one. It makes it so easy to find everything I want, when I want it.

And just a close up of the canvases and decal.

This is my favorite place to be...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love it! Thanks for the peek. Now I can imagine you playing Toby Mac and making art.