Monday, July 27, 2009

More New Art~

I've been designing all day and have added 3 new KITS to the shop! Click on the links below to view them. I can't wait to see you all arrange these in your homes. I love putting kits in the shop to allow creativity on your end!


The first one is Rococo. I think I need to find a place for these in my house. I want to do a couple of sets and use olive and ochre or beige or maybe I'll do 3 sets - the wall in my kitchen is tall and I won't have to make a color decision ;).


Next is a kit called Woodland Nursery. It has everything you need to create the perfect, serene woodland space for your little one. I also think it's "old" enough to grow with a baby for the first few years.

Last but not least, Stick Tree. A little Charlie Brown-esque and I love it. I am asked all the time for trees for nurseries and kids spaces so this is my reply. I must say I really do enjoy this tree. It's a little unexpected. I like the unexpected. And just as the Woodland Nursery tree it's nearly 65" tall! Both of these trees will make a lovely statement in any room you choose!

No comments: