Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Digital Playtime...

Yesterday afternoon I started playing with some more images. I'm experimenting with achieving texture in a digital way plus I love being able to add lots of layers of images and colors. Not something I can really do with the vinyl designs. You know I love collages!

For this piece I started with a blank canvas and the awesome birdcage. From there I just kept layering images together to achieve the look I wanted. I'm pretty happy with it. Sometimes I wonder where the style comes from. I really do enjoy the warm colors and vintage feel it has. Next time I think I'll try something with a little edge. But I do love that birdcage! What do you think?


1 comment:

Jen said...

I really love the color scheme of this piece. The way the lines fade away at times and the layers upon layers really gives it the lovely vintage feel.