Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cool find for the studio!

Check these out! Too cool. I found these on eBay this week and got them for the studio. Well, I can say I found them, the Fab Ms S. did - that's the Fab 5 design team member Stephanie Troyer. She sent me the link from eBay and with her mention of how perfect they are for decals I HAD to have them. The colors are awesome too! I think they'll sit atop the apothecary chest as it sits empty, most of the time. I can say right now it has a very special project sitting on it, however, it's incomplete and I'm not sharing just yet ;)

But seriously, aren't these cool?! I think so! Thanks Steph!

2 comments:

Studio 76 said...

I'm just doing my job...keeping your studio looking fabulous ; )

Studio 76 said...

This randomly popped up on the blog today...good times ; )