Thursday, June 18, 2009

Blog Catch-Up

Wow, it's Thursday and I haven't blogged since Monday! Quite a busy week around here. The kids are home so that cuts into work time and I'm teaching VBS at church all week so that's taking all of my evening working hours. Mackenzie is my helper and we have a preschool group - they are so dang cute!!

On another note-

I got the BEST email yesterday from a customer. This is what she said ~
I received this piece and put it up today. My husband and I love it. We are very careful about the art we have and share with others. This is a piece of art. Keep things like this coming.

I looked up her order and she bought Fly. One of my very favorite designs! I can't explain what a compliment this is. Thanks so much to all of you who buy my art. It's truly a dream come true for me. I love doing this everyday!

No comments: