Sunday, June 21, 2009

Always creating...

I am always working on a project in some form. Digital, mixed media, decorating... it's just what I do. Today I thought I'd show a few projects that aren't my favorite but none-the-less things, I've been working on lately.

This is an altered canvas I made a couple of weeks ago. It's a bit sweet and bright - kind of a step out of my comfort zone. I like it but it seem rather planned and "clean" for my taste. Again, used wire words from Bird From A Wire. I really like the way these work with paper, fabric, paint - pretty much anything.
And here are a couple of digital works I've made recently. Not sure they'll make it to the shop as I'm not thrilled with them. But continually creating is what keeps the juices flowing so I create everyday. Most of the time I'm happy with at least a portion of a design that inspires a new design and sometimes I just get lucky and love it. You never know when or why that happens but it's a lovely feeling when it does :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your mixed media pieces, when will we some of those available in your store?