Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm a lucky girl!!!

I told you earlier in the week that I was working on a mixed media project and showed a couple of pics. I have been waiting to receive a couple of wire pieces from Jen - she shipped them on Monday - it was a l-o-n-g week of waiting. BUT they came yesterday!!!! Oh my gosh she filled a big box FULL of pieces she played around with in addition to a couple of pieces I asked for. They are all FAB!! Hence, Jen being on the Fab 5 ;) There were also FABRIC SCRAPS!! My own little slice of heaven.


Here are some pics to make you drool...


The box arrived FILLED to the top!!




SO many wire pieces to play with!!


And FABRIC! I LOVE FABRIC!!


I pulled these 2 out right away and got to work!!

There are more pics of the progress I made on my mixed media piece. I'll share those soon. I'm off to the Opening Day Parade for Mackenzie's softball league.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry it took so long!!! But I'm glad you think it was worth it! Can't wait to see how you're piece turns out- it looks fabulous already!!!